First Event of Christmas 2018

My cousin Carla opened her house for my family's Christmas celebration together!  Her family is moving to California in the next few months and this will be her last time to host this event.  We will miss her!

We had such a great time!  We play the Yankee swap gift exchange and it always makes us laugh!

Carla serves us delicious food and is a warm and generous hostess!


 
From left to right:  Rosie (my niece, wife of Doug and Mom to Josh (not there), Michael and Megan), Carla (the hostess, wife of Kenny, Mom to Jillian, Jon Michael and Victoria), Arlene (my niece-in-law, wife of Patrick,  and Mom to Caroline and Julia) and yours truly.

The newlyweds, Anthony and Megan (Rosie's daughter)

Doug (Rosie's husband, Dad to Josh (not there), Michael and Megan)









 Johara (Michael's wife of 1 year)



Caroline (Patrick and Arlene's oldest daughter) and Michael (Rosie's son and Johara's husband)








Julia (Patrick and Arlene's youngest daughter)


Patrick (my nephew, Arlene's husband and Dad to Caroline and Julia)

Kenny (Carla's husband and Designer and Contractor of my beautiful kitchen!  Dad to Jillian, Jon Michael and Victoria)



My Nick




Arlene and my Sarah





















Joe (my nephew and Rosie and Patrick's brother)

Vicky and the family dog, Kobe (Carla and Kenny's youngest child.  They have Jillian and Jon Michael but the photos didn't turn out)



Others were there as well and I didn't get their photo.  I am writing them down anyway.  I don't want them to feel completely left out!)

Carla's sister, Peggy was there.
Carla's dad, Christopher was there.
Their uncle, Joe Ward was there.
Carla's son's best friend was there.
The best friend's mom and sister came to pick the friend home and
     stayed for a bit to visit.


More celebrations to come!


Fairwinds to All!

Joan



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anchoring in Georgia and the Walburg Creek Episode

Preparing for our new Adventure!

Swansborough, NC